Dr. Ernie Miron has 30 years of chiropractic experience in the areas of personal injury, work related injuries, and general health and wellness for both adults and children. Educated and fluent in both English and French, Dr. Miron practices a combination of chiropractic techniques.
After several years with the Winnipeg Police Service, Dr. Miron, with his wife Rita, moved to Marietta, Georgia in 1981 to attend Life University (formerly Life Chiropractic College) after a friend commented “you would be a great chiropractor!”
Returning to Winnipeg in 1984, Dr. Miron associated at the office of Dr. Bob Champagne. He then operated a practice in Stonewall, before returning to Winnipeg and opening the Kingswood Chiropractic Centre in January 1991.
- Member in good standing of Manitoba Chiropractors Association (MCA) (1985-present)
- Registrar, MCA (2008-present)
- President, MCA (2005-2007)
- Vice-President, MCA (2004-2005)
- Member of MCA-MPI Joint Liaison Committee (2006–2007)
- Member of MCA Legislative Review Committee (1990–1994)
- Chaired MCA Negotiations Committee (2004–2007)
- Chaired MCA MPI Committee (2004-2006)
- Chair of MCA Standards Committee (1993-1999)
- Member of MCA Standards Committee (1992–1993)